The Integrated Health (IH) division of OSSI consists of a diverse group of professionals who provide a continuity of care for the metabolic and bariatric patient. OSSI Integrated Health Member’s dedication is evident by the knowledge we seek to provide optimal patient care, as well as the collaboration and knowledge shared with our surgical colleagues. The IH Care professional will be dedicated to possess specialized expertise in their discipline to provide safe evidence based care, education, optimize the benefits of surgery and provide interventions that maximizes patient’s short and long-term outcomes.
OSSI Integrated Health members consist of all supporting positions in metabolic and bariatric surgery, from nurses to therapists to data entry personnel. Together, Integrated Health professionals help in the holistic and long-term follow up care of the patient. Here are just a few of the more common Integrated Health professions:
- Obesity Medicine Specialists
- Physical Therapists
- Physician Assistants
- Behavioral Health Clinicians
- Clinical Reviewers
Become an Affiliate Member
OSSI welcomes all Integrated Health Professionals in the field of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery to become an Affiliate member.
- Your practice and contact information in our membership registry, accessible by patients.
- Access to members-only documents and online resources in the Members’ Area of theossi.com
- Subscription to the digital and print versions of Journal of Bariatric Surgery and Obesity Surgery Journal at a discounted price.
- Reduced entrance fees to international, national and affiliated regional meetings by OSSI and IFSO
- Email alerts about new published research findings, events and society highlights.
Opportunities to join OSSI committees that impact research, education, innovation, communication
Certification In Integrated Care For Obesity (CICO)GOTO CICO PAGE
Online Certificate Course Certified by Obesity and Metabolic Surgery Society of India (OSSI), and International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders (IFSO)
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THE COURSE?
Those aspiring to work in the field of obesity or in a bariatric unit, either as part time or full time, will be benefit from the course. The certification by OSSI will give them the edge to be incorporated in OSSI endorsed Centres of ExcellenceGOTO CICO PAGE