Dr. Vandana Soni
Executive Member- North
- Co-author, Text book on "Endohernia repair" First edition: 2004 and 2nd edition 2012, New Delhi: Byword Viva Publishers Pvt. Ltd.
- Co-author Handbook of Bariatric surgery, Silver book in video assisted anal fistula surgery VAAFT and single incision laparoscopic surgery SILS
- Over a hundred publications in National and International journals, including chapters on adolescent obesity
- Professional expertise in compiling, streamlining and editing the scientific content of the manual titled "Minimal Access Surgery - Guidelines & Recommendations".
- Accredited faculty, National Board of Examinations for post-doctoral fellowship in Minimal access surgery.
- Faculty member, Ethicon Institute of Surgical education, New Delhi.
- Training co-ordinator - Basic training, Endohernia & Bariatric Surgery course in Minimal access surgery.
- Executive Member : Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons (IAGES).
- Life member of Obesity Surgery Society of India (OSSI).
- Life member of Society of endoscopic & laparoscopic surgeons of Asia (ELSA).
- Life member of Indian association of gastrointestinal endosurgeons (IAGES).
- Life member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
- Awarded Sri Raja Laxmi Ramachandran Trophy for exemplary devotion to duty.